Wednesday, July 21, 2010

messy journal and Long Beach Quilt Festival

 We worked on one page books, in Utah. Mine was extra large, at about 9x17 inches. This is one of the spreads. Collage, spray paint, stamps, doodles, drawing, hand stitching. It's one of those projects one could spend ALL their time working on because it's just plain fun!
I'm off to the Long Beach Quilt Festival, teaching two workshops Thursday, 7/22 and doing open studios (free, I'm just there working in public) at Make It University on the showroom floor on Friday, 7/23 from 2:30-4:30. Come by and say hi! and of course I'll be there for Pokey's "Surviving the Runway" on Saturday night from 5:30-7pm, same location, Make It University (you can't miss the giant sign hanging from the ceiling of the convention floor.) I'll post on Facebook, while I'm gone. Returning next week!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time. I wish I were there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Denise said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absoulutely loved your stamping class!! i cant wait to start making more. you are a wonderful teacher and i wish i lived closer to you. thanks again pamela renfro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails