Wednesday, October 20, 2010

elephant walk

 Of course, you know I've got lots going on right now. The Quilt Visions reception and panel this weekend at Oceanside Museum of Art, and Houston International Quilt Festival in early November (I'm teaching two Make-It-University workshops) BUT, I just had to carve this elephant stamp yesterday for my small BIG BOOK.

QUILT VISIONS 2010: NO BOUNDARIES at Oceanside Museum of Art

Preview Reception
Saturday, October 23, 5:00-7:00 pm
$10 Nonmembers
Complimentary OMA and QV members
Artists' Talk
Sunday, October 24, 11:00 am (I'm one of the artists!)
$20 Nonmembers

Balancing Act: The Art of Being an ArtistPanel Discussion Sunday, October 24, 2:00 pm $20 Nonmembers
Judith Content, moderator
Panel: Deidre Adams, Jane LaFazio, Gloria Hansen, and Katie Pasquini Masopust

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails