Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lunch and a challenge

Lucky me. The fabulous Alisa Burke lives in San Diego too! So this week, we met in NTC Liberty Station, for a walk, talk, lunch and challenge!
San Diego   Liberty Station San Diego
 Of course, Alisa had to take photos, one of the many things she does so well.
Alisa Burke

After lunch, we exchanged materials and agreed on a challenge. We'd each make something from the bundle and blog about it.
Alisa Burke

Here's the denim from old jeans (with a little hand stitching) and recycled sari ribbon I contributed, along with some of Alisa's fabulous painted fabrics.

the challenge
 I've started my little project, and will blog and post a tutorial about it next week!

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to what you gals come up with, how similar and different they will be. Lovely beginnings, lovely San Diego Day. I miss that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the idea. can't wait to see what you both come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely idea - I know you two had a lovely time and I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails