Wednesday, December 15, 2010

whatever you call it, a sketchbook or a journal...do it!

on location oswegatchi river  A lesson at the Winery  another one-on-one class  I asked them to bring chairs  Laura  Pasha  My student
You can sketch and paint anywhere. Here are just of few pics of my past students. And a reminder that I'll be teaching an online class "Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style: ON LOCATION starting in January (with only one outdoor location) and that the SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE starts on January 1st! More about the Challenge in an upcoming post.

1 comment:

  1. Signed up and can hardly wait...for both. Your "Journal Style" class has made such a huge difference in my life already, I can hardly tell you how much. You gave me tools! I actually feel like a proper artist now, though I've truly a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails