Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Upcoming workshops

on the road
Packing up to go on the road and teach and sell my wares.
Pink & Orange recycled circles
Recycled Circles ~ in cloth
April 9, one day workshop in San Diego. Recycled Circles. Details click here.
+++++++++++++++++


CREATE mixed media art retreat in Irvine, California 
amaryillis
May 31: Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style   
blue and orange
June 1: Recycled Circles ~ in paper and cloth on paper
more vines ~ in progress
June 2: Free spirited Free motion  
oak detail 3
June 3: Sketch and Stitch  
++++++++++++++++++++++

Buddy
Sunday, June 17: Animal Portraits on Cloth

marmalade greenhouse ~ detail
Monday, June 18: Monoprinting on Cloth or Paper
 You can see the rest of my teaching schedule by clicking here.

My new DVD
can't make it to a workshop? order my workshop dvd.
+++++++++++++++

brush holders
brush/pen holders 

Scoop: The zippered bags (first photo) are made from my small art quilts and the brush/pen holders above are made from my spoonflower fabric. Totally cute, huh? I didn't sew them (I don't do functional) but the talented Judy Applegarth over at her etsy shop did all the sewing for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane! I love your zest for life, art, and teaching. I blogged about you today and awarded you with 'Versatile Blogger" award : )
    FYI
    : )
    ~Monika in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I just wanted to stop by your blog and say hello after purchasing and watching your wonderful workshop on the Interweave website! I have decided to get over my fear of painting and collage and decided to give some of the dvd/workshops on Interweave a try. Yours was the first I purchased and downloaded and my 11 year old daughter and I watched and have been totally inspired! We are excited to get started on our first project tomorrow morning.
    I will be looking for more of your workshops and projects!
    Sincerely,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails