Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wild Things, a Monoprinted Quilt

free spirited free motion
Wild Things~ detail  by Jane LaFazio

monoprint nature quilt
"Wild Things" measures 16x17 inches " "by Jane LaFazio
free spirited free motion
Wild Things~ detail  by Jane LaFazio

free spirited free motion
Wild Things~ detail  by Jane LaFazio
Monoprinting (with Geli plates) on fabric with machine and hand stitch.

You saw some other closeups of this quilt in my recent postThis quilt is what I teach  in "Free Spirited Free Motion" and "Nostalgia Themed Quilt."
Oh! and I'm teaching monoprinting in North Carolina on June 29 and at Art Unraveled on August 1 in Phoenix.

5 comments:

  1. Un magnifique patchwork... les couleurs sont explosives comme j'aime...

    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is just gorgeous - love the colors, design and the beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane ....love your work.....wished I lived closer to be able to do your workshops......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the turquoisey branch in the upper center of the quilt. The blocks separate and sewn together or is that an illusion that your monoprinting has provided? Can I see it in person in NC?????

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to ask "Are the blocks separate & sewn together"? I should learn to proofread! LOL

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails