Saturday, May 04, 2013

Santa Fe ~ Tesoro del Corazon art retreat 2013


Santa Fe group 2013
Students and teachers at our Tesoro del Corazon art retreat in Santa Fe, New Mexico
We had a wonderful time at our Tesoro del Corazon mixed media art retreat in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I had to leave early, so I didn't see the finished projects, but I thought you'd like to see some in progress:
Santa Fe 2013
student work

Santa Fe 2013
student work
Santa Fe 2013
student work
Santa Fe 2013
student work
Santa Fe 2013
student work
Santa Fe 2013
student work
Santa Fe 2013
student work
Santa Fe 2013
student work
The retreat included a 4 day workshop with a class from Laurie Mika, Helen Shafer Garcia, Lynn Leahy and myself. And we saw some of Santa Fe too! (We're planning another retreat for San Miguel de Allende, Mexico in October/November 2014. We're working on that now.)
Santa Fe 2013
cocktail party on the patio of our hotel
Santa Fe 2013
gallery opening on Canyon Road
And I didn't take time to do a Yoga Pose in Public Places, so I asked this guy to fill in for me:
Canyon Road, Santa Fe
photo by Jane LaFazio

5 comments:

  1. All the artwork is so rich and textural! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful colors and designs, and texture! Could you recommend a book that would show me how to design get started making such beautiful art?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Cathy, we four teachers came together to create this workshop and normally we teach separately, so no book exists...

      Delete
  3. Love your sense of humor!!! Among other things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I stumbled across this web site. All the ideas covered here combines so many of my interests of painting, sewing, mixed media, crazy quilting, polymer clay (?) and much more! I recently renewed my interest in painting and this is right up my alley. This is what I crave for. Such a unique way of expressing ones self. It is absolutely beautiful. So many talented samples of students work. My painting instructor in college never understood me and now I know why. He never appreciated this type of art. I love it to pieces! I can't wait to explore this web page much more! Linda Wernette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails