Tuesday, July 16, 2013

join me: French Riviera June 2014

first night introductions
This is the garden/ breakfast area of our hotel in Nice, France
Yes, I know it's the middle of summer (in my hemisphere) and maybe you haven't even gone on vacation yet. But hey, it's never to early to plan or dream, is it? I'm doing it again in June, 2014.
Here are some photos from my wonderful sketching and watercolor trip along the French Riviera last year.
painting at the market in Nice, France
painting at the farmers market~ photo by Jane LaFazio

painting in menton, france
painting in the town square ~ photo by Jane LaFazio
carlo and don sketch in the nice market
Carlo, our guide for the week thoroughly enjoyed the sketching and watercolor too! ~photo by Jane LaFazio
Nice, France
of course, there was Yoga Poses in Public Places with Nice, France in the background.
france
and the views! photo by Jane LaFazio
Oh my, I love looking at the photos and reliving the fun, and wonderful sites, fine traveling companions.
salad nicoise in nice
and the fine food (ha! I was on my baguette a day regime!) photo by Jane LaFazio
French farmers markets
and the desserts ~ photo by Jane LaFazio
france
and the friendships! photo by Jane LaFazio
oh my! I'm so glad I'll be doing this trip again June 1-7, 2014. Join me! Click here for all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails