Tuesday, August 27, 2013

just back from teaching in Chicago at CREATE

Create in Chicago
Me at the Artist Faire, at CREATE in Chicago (photo by Kari McKnight-Holbrook)
I had a lovely time in Chicago, teaching at CREATE mixed media workshops. This is my 4th time teaching there, and it's so great to recognize past students and new friends.
Create in Chicago
my demo in progress from my Free Spirit Free Motion stitching class
Create in Chicago
Student work from my needle felting class
Create in Chicago
my happy students @ CREATE
1238328_10201171688445905_1081731019_n
students admiring their work in my Text on Textiles workshop
Create in Chicago
students admiring their work in my 3 hour Sunday workshop
Create in Chicago
Limo ride to the airport, heading home to San Diego
No, I don't usually (like never) take a stretch limo to the airport, it was just a fluke, and great fun! Hope to see you next year at the CREATE mixed media retreats. (I don't know the dates yet, I'll keep you posted. My known teaching schedule is here.)

2 comments:

  1. LOOKS like a GOOD TIME! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to see you, Jane! Let's meet up in Chicago again, next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails