Friday, December 20, 2013

Scholarships to my online "Sketching and Watercolor: Journal Style" class!

sketching and watercolor ~ by Jane LaFazio
sketching and watercolor ~ by Jane LaFazio

Ah, what the heck, it's Christmas time, so I decided to give THREE  scholarships for my online class "Sketching and Watercolor: Journal Style"  
Here are the winners (email me with your email address, so I can enroll you.)

The reason I would really like to take this class right now is that I think it would be just the escape I need from a really stressful situation I am going through at work right now. I would feel I had made the commitment to do each lesson and it would make me focus on something that for those moments would be creative, relaxing and soothing. Better than "Calgon, take me away"!
I was introduced to your art through the on-line card making class with Strathmore. Since that time I have anxiously waited for each new blog post to learn something new. I would love to take this Sketching and Watercolor: Journal Style class with you. Thank you for your generosity in offering this class to one of us.
I have always wanted to take your sketching/watercolor journal class. I took the welt felting Live class her in San Diego. I am a single Mom and a widow on limited income. Getting in touch with my lost creative side to find my way back to myself. I would love to take this class!!!! I love your saying.."Jane will teach you to draw..Yes..she really will!!"…I have always wanted to do a nature journal and found you on the internet. THAT is what I want to do!!! I will be moving to VA for 5 months to help my aging Mom..this class would be a welcome respite for me..Pick me..Pick Me..
Classroom opens January 10 and the first lesson is released January 17. Interested in signing up? get more details on this blog post and then Register here!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much..You literally brought tears to my eyes!! What a great Christmas Gift..Need to get a tissue, so I can see to write this comment.. I am excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Nancyj won!!! Nancy, may you enjoy each and every bit of Jane's class. She's the best and I know you will find it the very best thing you got for Christmas. Creativity! What could be nicer than that? And Jane- oh, I resonate with your heart completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Santa came early for me! Thank you Jane, for your generosity. I can't wait for the class to begin. I know that I will learn so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marsha, you need to email me with your email address.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails