Sunday, January 05, 2014

Goodbye 2013

Photo365 December 2013 http://janevilleblogspot.com
My month in photos ~ Jane LaFazio
Happy New Year dear readers! thanks for sharing your ONE WORD for 2014 with me (if you haven't yet, you can leave a comment here.) I'll be sharing all your words with you in a blog post soon. Including my ONE word. 

Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite of my 180 blog posts from 2013:
from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
January (just click on the picture to see the post)

Autumn
detail of an art quilt ~ by Jane LaFazio
February (just click on the picture to see the post)

Jane LaFazio at 10 years old
March (just click on the picture to see the post)
8 objects 8 ways
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
April (just click on the picture to see the post)

green bay spring
detail of an art quilt ~ by Jane LaFazio
May (just click on the picture to see the post)

textured backgrounds transparent foregrounds
detail of mixed media ~ by Jane LaFazio
June (just click on the picture to see the post)
art quilt
detail of an art quilt ~ by Jane LaFazio
July (just click on the picture to see the post)
Text on Textiles
 Buddy on text on textiles ~ by Jane LaFazio
August (just click on the picture to see the post)
poke weed ~ in progress
detail of an art quilt ~ by Jane LaFazio
September (just click on the picture to see the post)
10
 detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
October (just click on the picture to see the post)

from my sketchbook ~ flower vases
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
November (just click on the picture to see the post)

on a clear day ~ art quilt
detail from an art quilt ~ by Jane LaFazio
December (just click on the picture to see the post)

And ya know, you can subscribe to my blog and get in in your email, it's in the top right hand column here

2 comments:

  1. Jane, I have enjoyed these as well. This way of journaling reminds us of how many wonderful things we have experienced in the year, Happy 2014! Who knows what lies ahead?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails