Friday, January 03, 2014

Number One!


textured backgrounds number one
Amazing, my little ol' $1.99 workshop download, Textured Backgrounds Transparent Foregrounds was the NUMBER ONE best seller of 2013 for Cloth Paper Scissors! (You can see the list here.) 
I feel like I just won the Miss America pageant! (My friend Lori Mitchell told me I need a sash! ha!)

Textured Backgrounds Transparent Foregrounds
Textured Backgrounds Transparent Foregrounds 

And gee, while you're buying the 2013 bestseller, you can pick up a couple of my other downloadable workshops:

CPSwrkspJACKET_11.1.indd
From Art Journaling to Art 

QAwksp-Layered&Fused-wrap.indd
Recycled Circles (Layered & Fused Applique Quilts)

And heck, why not sign up for my online "Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style" class as well. Or gee whiz, come to France with me in June 2014 or on a river cruise in 2015, or maybe take one of my workshops...

Okay okay, enough with the plugs. I'm quite proud and amazed that my teaching has inspired and touched so many people. Thanks to all of you who helped me by buying stuff and takin' classes. I work hard at what I love, and I'm thrilled to have turned my passion into a profession.

6 comments:

  1. Well done, enjoy the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cartwheels and handclaps!!! Way to go, Jane!

    Will you, by the way, be at the CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) show in Anaheim next week? I"ll be doing demos every day there and would love to meet up if you're going. I'd so hoped to be able to get to San Diego but alas, it didn't work out. But if you're going to be at the show let's at least say hello!

    We are the luckiest of people who can do what we love best and make a living at it.

    So glad for your continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Jane,
    my name is Daniela, I'm italian quilter.
    I love your art!
    Compliments for your job!

    PS:I also have a blog if you like you can visit it here: danieladancelli.wordpress.com
    Thanks!
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jane I am continually blown away by the work you do and
    how you reach SO many people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Jane, that's fantastic! Congratulations!!
    V

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails