Sunday, April 13, 2014

A beautiful garden and the blog hop winner

workshop location
Yesterday, I taught at California Center for Creative Renewal. It was a perfect spring day, surrounded by 20 wonderful students and the incredible beauty of the garden.
workshop location

workshop location
Fresh mulberries, from the garden, for breakfast.
workshop location
Students.
workshop location

workshop location
Avocados growing on trees.
workshop location

























And the winner of Lynn Krawczyk’s new book, Intentional Printing: Simple Techniques for Inspired Art Fabric is:  

Denny16004/09/2014 5:27 AM
Jane--I love what you did from the book. Thanks!
Email me, Denny, with your mailing address!

2 comments:

  1. Mulberries, never knew what they looked like. Plein air painting today. Jane, I thoroughly enjoyed the online course I took with you this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! I can't wait to read it through and then get out some paints and fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails