Friday, April 11, 2014

Sketchbook Skool

Sketchbook Skool week one
Are you in Sketchbook Skool? Week one featured Danny Gregory and next up is Koosje Koene
Sketchbook Skool week one

If you're in klass, you'll recognize this technique of Danny's that I tried. Yup, straight to ink, using a dip pen.(which I have used only a few times in my life!) I did this quickly, as Danny suggested and certainly stretched myself. That's what skool is all about, right?
Sketchbook Skool week one
Sketchbook Skool week one
It's not too late to sign up for Sketchbook Skool! And I'm teaching week 4, so you don't want to miss that. 
Sketchbook Skool week one



2 comments:

  1. I'm LIKING the color...so in and bold!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving soon, but plan on joining Sketchbook Skool after settled. It looks like a blast.
    I love your site and all your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails