Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sketchbook Skool

"Beginnings" at Sketchbook Skool from Sketchbook Skool on Vimeo.

Sketchbook Skool  semester one"Beginnings" starts again on July 4th! Yup, they are rerunning the 6 week class. The one where I was one of the 6 teachers. If you missed it, do sign up now! 
(if you can't see the videos, go to my blog to view them. please.)

And here's the video where Danny Gregory interview me, about my class in Sketchbook Skool, semester one "Beginnings".
SBS: A chat with Jane LaFazio from DannyGregory on Vimeo.

And, if you already took semester one of Sketchbook Skool, you're ready for semester two called "Seeing." And it also starts July 4


"Seeing" at Sketchbook Skool from Sketchbook Skool on Vimeo.



1 comment:

  1. I am ready for a Seeing. So much enjoyed your klass! Very motivating and opened doors to many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails