Thursday, July 24, 2014

3 day workshop

my desk, during the workshop I was teaching
my table of work, during the workshop. ~ Jane LaFazio
workshop in San Diego
my students
I just finished teaching a 3 day workshop in San Diego, through the Athenaeum. It was lovely! Full of local women and some who traveled  from as far as  Las Vegas and the San Francisco Bay Area to attend the class. Lots of my online students were there, women I'd never met in person. Just a great group!
july 2014 ath 3 day workshop
Class Photo!
Thanks to my friend and student, the talented Ellen Wery, we always have a class photo taken! (and I'm wearing my Sketchbook Skool t-shirt, of course.)
japanese maple
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
I got these two pages completed, with lots more to finish.
watercolor collage
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
My next workshops, in San Diego are Saturday, August 9, 2014 1:00–4:30 p.m. at The San Diego Museum of Art and in Descanso on November 15And of course, a zillion other workshops all over. this summer into fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails