Sunday, July 27, 2014

Crop Circles ~ art quilt

Crop Circles ~ detail
"Crop Circles" detail ~ by Jane LaFazio
Crop Circles ~ detail
"Crop Circles" detail ~ by Jane LaFazio

You really can do so many things with gelli printed fabric. Here's a small banner type piece I did for an upcoming episode of Mixed Media Workshop. I'll let you know when the episode is released!

Crop Circles ~ detail
"Crop Circles" measures 11 x 14 inches ~ by Jane LaFazio
Crop Circles ~ detail
"Crop Circles" detail ~ by Jane LaFazio

Crop Circles ~ detail
"Crop Circles" detail ~ by Jane LaFazio


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Jane! I love the way you have mounted and embellished! I haven't used my gelli-art plate recently... will have to schedule time to play with it... thanks for the inspiration, and look forward to hearing about the episode you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails