Sunday, July 13, 2014

Recycled Circles!

pink and grey
Recycled Circles ~ work in progress~ by Jane LaFazio
I just returned from teaching a one day workshop in Recycled Circles. It's always a fun class, and as you can see, in the photo below of the student work, it's always a success!
student work
Student work ~ recycled circles workshop
Pink & Orange recycled circles
Recycled Circles ~ by Jane LaFazio
Recycled Circles Pillow
Recycled Circles ~ by Jane LaFazio
pink circles
Recycled Circles (on paper) ~ by Jane LaFazio
I also teach a Recycled Circles workshop with paper as the base, and we use paper and cloth for the circles. There  are a few spaces left in my class at the art retreat Art is You in Petaluma, California on Friday, September 26. Details on Recycled Circles workshop click here.
Art is You in Petaluma
Read about Art is You in Mingle magazine this month!

recycled circles
detail of Recycled Circles (on paper) ~ by Jane LaFazio
Or, you could buy my DVD and learn how to make the cloth version right now! :-)
my new DVD
Instruction DVD will teach you how to create Recycled Circles! Click her to buy the DVD.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane - are the concepts the same for paper circles if I get the DVD? I am more of a paper girl than fabric. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good question, Stephanie. Yes, the concept, and the way I build the project is the same with paper or cloth. At the end of the video, I explain (in words) how I create the paper version, on a paper substrate.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails